As I creep around third base toward home on Come, Seeling Night, it occurs to me that this has been a pretty amazing year.
- In February, I contributed a story to the Secret Stairs anthology, which ended up being a #1 Amazon bestseller. Just an FYI, my entry in the anthology has a few Easter Eggs to Fade and the larger Paxtonverse.
- I signed with Silver Empire, and in May, they re-released Fade.
- In June, Silver Empire published Night’s Black Agents, the second Paxtonverse book.
- In October, I published the final volume of the first Z-Day trilogy, A Place for War.
- And, to cap off the year, I contributed a story to Cannon Publishing’s Hundred Worlds anthology, which has also flirted with bestseller status.
Here’s hoping that 2019 will be bigger and better! I’ve got a few irons in the fire at moment, and while release dates remain TBD, I’m working on or plan to work on:
- An anthology set in the Z-Day universe. This will expand on the story in locales as-yet unvisited, and tie into the existing canon in some pretty fun ways.
- The third Paxtonverse book, Come, Seeling Night, should be out in Q1 of next year.
- Silver Empire will be publishing my entry to their Heroes Unleashed shared universe, Vigilance.
- After that? One of two projects — a Paxtonverse prequel, Tombstones, or Pax book 4, The Sacred Radiance. Maybe even both. Which would you prefer to see first, my friendly neighborhood reader?